Weekly Challenge 1 week has ended and we will start the Weekly Challenge 2 – Correcting Food, today! But before talking about the new challenge, let’s go to a brief account of the week of the 1st challenge:
- I eliminated 0.5 kg
- I feel mine more hydrated skin in areas that I previously felt more dehydrated (my skin is dry)
- The urine is very clear
In short: The results of week 1 were superpositive! Challenge 2 promises!
Weekly Challenge 2 – Correcting Food
Now that the body is already hydrated, it’s time to correct your food, and that doesn’t mean having to stop eating your favorite foods or go on a fakir regime!
Common sense and moderation are the two key words for this challenge, because the idea is to create consistent eating habits, which you should take with you for a lifetime and which should not be a burden or a cause for sadness.
We should look for long-term results and not taking fad diets that can cause a real breakdown in the body or taking weight loss drugs without a prescription.
Always remember that the healthy and consistent weight loss, should be a process quiet, at your own pace and why not pleasant? It is up to you to decide your own path.
Steps to help you eat healthier
- Continue drinking water regularly, at least 2 liters per day
- Avoid eating processed and artificial foods
- Avoid eating fried foods (soaking)
- Eat only what you feel like, no eating just for eating
- Try to maintain a healthier eating and natural, rich in vegetables and fruits
- If you need a little help with the menu, check out these 4 menu suggestions on here
- Try to eat every 3 hours
- Use a weight loss system, such as Diet and Health, for example. There you have your diary, where you write down everything you ate, learn to do a consistent re-education and without giving up what you like to eat. Click here to find out how many points you can eat each day and how long it will take to reach your goal. Oh and if you like it, you can join the method with all the benefits, with 50% discount on this link.
- Portion the food correctly, see below how to do it 😉
How to portion the food properly?
- Portion of raw salads: 1 dessert plate
- Portion of cooked or braised vegetables: the palm of your hand with your fingers spread wide
- Portion of carbohydrates: your hand closed
- Portion of Proteins (meat and chicken): your open palm without your fingers
- Portion of Proteins (fish): your open palm with your fingers
- Portion of Healthy fats: the tip of your thumb
- Portion of fruits: none your hand closed
- For dairy products and the like, use as a serving 1 jar of yogurt and 1 slice of cheese, for example.
Balconies to eliminate weight faster
- Create the habit of drinking teas, such as mint that is a potent detoxifier, and the ginger what speeds up metabolism, for example. See more here about weight loss teas and here for green tea benefits.
- Consume daily thermogenic foods how: cinnamon, green tea and peppers.
Acquiring food awareness is essential, but it is a process that each person acquires over time, it is necessary to look inside and understand how their body reacts to their food.
Eat in moderation the foods you like best, because when we refrain from eating something for a long time, we tend to give up losing weight or have small bouts of binge eating. So take it easy and move forward whenever you feel confident.
Let’s Go Together Correct our food in this Weekly Challenge 2?
Share with your friends 😉
Don’t miss next week, the Weekly Challenge 3 😉