See this detox juice recipe to reduce migraines and menstrual cramps.
Ginger helps to reduce pain and inflammation such as menstrual cramps, migraines, colds and flu.
1/2 cucumber unit
1 small piece of ginger
2 kale leaves
1/2 unit of carrot
3 mint leaves
1/2 glass of ice water or coconut water
Beat all the ingredients well in a centrifuge or blender. If you prefer, strain. Serve immediately.
If necessary, sweeten it with honey or agave.
See also on this site: 5 Tips for you to have a healthy life.
Ginger is a plant of Asian origin and widely used by Orientals in medicinal treatments, in addition to being used also in food preparation.
Benefits of Ginger
- Speeds up metabolism and helps you lose weight
- Helps reduce menstrual cramps
- Helps reduce migraine
- Helps digest fatty foods and protects the liver
- Increases immunity and helps prevent coughs, colds and flu
- It is an antioxidant, combats free radicals that cause premature aging.
- Relieves muscle pain
- In addition to the digestive system, it also helps to improve the performance of the respiratory and circulatory systems
Tips: You can use ginger in the following ways in juices, tea and slices and put in the water that you have seen consume during the day, in the latter case remember to change the ginger during the day as it will lose its medicinal properties.
Attention: Pregnant women, diabetics and hypertensive patients should consult their doctor before consuming this food.