a perfect butt it is the goal of many Brazilian women. After all, we are known for the best glutes in the world, right? In order to achieve the butt of your dreams, it is necessary to bet on specific exercises that make your butt hard and turned. With a good diet and dedication, it is possible to achieve perfect buttocks in just a few weeks. Continue reading these OneHowTips and learn how to firm the butt at home quickly.
Steps to follow:
Bulgarian squat (Split squat)
Let’s start with one of the best exercises to firm your butt at home. The Bulgarian squat is effective for toning and increasing the size of the gluteal muscle, so it is indicated for girls who want to increase the volume of the butt. To perform this exercise, a chair or a fixed bench is required. Here’s how to do it:
- Start by standing with your back to the chair or bench next to you.
- Place one of your legs back, supporting the instep on the chair. Slowly lower your body, leaning slightly forward. Your knee should not extend forward, beyond the toe line.
- Return to the starting position and repeat the exercise. Switch legs and repeat on the other side.
note: 3 sets of 15 or 20 repetitions should be performed on each leg. Depending on your physical endurance, you can choose to do this exercise with dumbbells.
The traditional squat is the best known exercise for firming the butt. It can be done with weight bars, dumbbells or weight balls to increase the difficulty. Here’s how to do it:
- Start by spreading your legs shoulder-width apart. If you are using dumbbells, leave them on your sides. If you prefer the weight bar, pass it behind your head, supporting it on your shoulders.
- Bend your knees so that the body goes down a little until your thighs are parallel to the floor. The knees must not tiptoe.
- Hold the position for a few seconds and return to the initial posture. The movement must be slow.
This exercise can be done anywhere. See how:
- Start by lying on your stomach on a flat surface, leaving your hips at the edge of the surface and your feet hanging down.
- Raise both legs at the same time until they reach your hips. During the movement, contract the gluteus and thigh muscles.
- Hold the position and alternate your legs, moving them slightly, as if you were swimming.
The lifting exercise must be done in front of a bench or chair with height and resistance. Here’s how to do it:
- Support one foot on the surface of the bench or chair, at a 90-degree angle to the knee.
- Using the muscular strength of your buttocks and thighs, lift your body, trying to stretch your leg as far as possible. The other leg must not touch the surface.
- Hold the pose for a few seconds and go straight down.
note: Repeat 5 times for each leg before changing.
For this exercise, I recommend that you use a mat to protect your body from the floor. Check out the exercise:
- Lie on your back.
- With your feet flat on the floor, lift your pelvis by pressing your buttocks and thighs until your back is perpendicular to the floor.
- Hold the posture for a few seconds and return to the starting position, avoiding touching the buttocks on the surface. Get some rest and repeat.
note: Repeat ten times, pause and start over. To increase the degree of difficulty of the exercise, place a round weight on the abdomen.
Kickback exercise also requires the support of a mat. Put it on the floor and start practicing:
- Place your elbows, forearms and knees on the floor.
- Flex your abdomen muscles and raise your right leg at hip level, bending your knee.
- Raise your leg slightly, as if kicking upward, and hold for a few seconds.
Tip: Do sets of 8 reps for each leg. To increase the intensity of the exercise, put some weights on your ankles.
Combination of exercises
Many people believe that one or two exercises are enough to firm the butt at home. In fact, training of the entire muscular region is necessary to keep the glutes firm and turned.
The glutes are made up of three main muscles – gluteus maximus, gluteus medius and gluteus minimus. Most people train only the Gluteus Maximus with elevations and squats, unaware that working out the middle and minimum glutes fights hip fats, corrects posture and aligns the ankles and knees.
Food and care
If you want to firm your butt at home with exercise but you are not eating properly, you will not see results.
A diet rich in fibers and lean proteins and low in fats is the solution to achieve a dream butt, without sagging or cellulite.
Learn how to have a healthy diet by accessing this article.
Your skin also needs specific care so that the firming effect is greater. Bet on products that help make the skin of the butt firmer based on collagen and get a smooth back.
If you want to read similar articles to How to firm the butt at home, we recommend that you enter our Fitness category.
- If, at any point during the training, you feel pain in your hips or lower back, it means that you are not practicing the posture correctly. Repeat the exercise, improving posture.
- It is necessary to keep your back straight during all exercises to avoid damaging the spine.